What we do:
Powerz-On creates innovative alternative energy solutions. We are passionate about reducing carbon emissions, decreasing dependency on fossil fuels and helping to build a healthier future for our planet.
Besides our products having a positive impact on the environment, it also provides the basic need of having access to hot water, lighting and other energy efficient products.
Our solutions are locally manufactured and tailored specifically for South Africa to ensure that they are relevant to our market, deliver value for money and make a positive contribution to our country, its communities and its people.
Why Powerz-On Solar Systems?
- We specialize in supplying small, medium and large solar water heating companies.
- We are equipped to meet the increasing demand for heating collectors and systems in South Africa .
- The Powerz-On team understands the unique and requirements necessary to produce a solar water heating collector that can tolerate the extreme conditions and climate in South Africa.
- Powerz-On offers expert advice and ongoing customer support.
- Our collectors have an aesthetically pleasing design.
- Powerz-On is committed to manufacturing products of the highest quality and providing excellence customer service. We aim to meet and exceed clients’ expectations in every respect.
- For this reason, quality control procedures are applied at every point in the production process to guarantee our commitment to this excellence. Our products are regularly tested by the SABS and our performance standards equal, and in some cases exceed, world standards.
Powerz-On is proud to be associated with the following solar system projects (either directly or through our dealer network):
- One of the largest number of domestic solar water heating systems sold through the Eskom rebate program.
- Virgin Active at Brightwater Commons, Randburg.
- Darling Housing Project – 540 units supplied and installed
Solar systems supplied and installed at the following Protea Hotels: OR Tambo International,
Bloemfontein, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Willowlake, Fire & Ice, Black Mountain.
- Exclusive residential developments, including Pearl Valley, Val d Vie and others.
- Various retirement homes, including a custom-designed system in Caledon.
- Universities of Stellenbosch, Western Cape and Swaziland.
- Mines and mine-housing around South Africa, e.g. Exxaro Lephalale.
- Soweto Campus – 56 x 300 litre units.